The 20/20 Experience

Monday, June 9

Random playdate question- "What are you doing Tuesday night?"

I replied that I was doing the same thing I do every Tuesday, and Monday, and Wednesday and gosh, darn it, every other night of the foreseeable future.  I am a mother of  young children, my nights are planned and scripted and monotonous.  That is what I was doing Tuesday night.

Oh, but not last Tuesday night.  Because my new friend S (the asker of the question in question) had tickets to the Justin Timberlake concert.  In the skybox.  And he wanted me to join.  

I had to think for a minute.  I mean, did I really want to skip my dinner, bath, brush teeth, potty, bedtime story, potty, tuck-in, just one more drink of water, potty, tuck in, one last hug, ritual? 

I jest.  I didn't have to think at all.  I said yes, and then had B line up the sitter.  As fast as he could because I wasn't missing JT if I had to leave the kids home alone with the dog.  Again, I jest, I would have found them another sitter.  Probably.

Tuesday night.  The Sexy Ladies (and S) were all decked out and ready to rock our bodies along with the 19,000 others that had joined us.  We sipped on some champagne while we waited for the show to start...



And goofed around a bit.  Then JT took the stage and it was all dancing and singing from there on out.  









JT puts on a great show.  And S, M, and L were the perfect companions.  
Cheers to a great night, full of fun and new friends.  S, What Goes Around, Comes Around, and you have nothing but goodness coming to you.  Thanks for a night to remember!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<