Cruisin' Home

Wednesday, March 4



This sums up how we all felt about the end of our adventures.

Thank you E and J, for joining in the adventures and being such a great travel guides/outfit planners/compasses.  We couldn't have asked for better traveling companions.

And to B, thanks for sending your girls on such a great adventure, while you were stuck at work.  But it is only a few short weeks until our next adventure - this time ALL together.

And to my girls, the best sidekicks I could ever have asked for, I thank you for always being up for anything.  You covered a lot of ground this week (literally - over 50 miles walked) and experienced so many new things.  I hope you never lose your love of travel and adventure.  

As for me, I am just so grateful for the whole experience.  I know it is something I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<