Home Again

Sunday, July 13

In seven days we drove just over 1000 miles (1600 km).  We covered 5 cities, in 3 countries, and walked more miles than I can even dare document.  I have a broken pair of sandals and the blisters to prove it.  We saw churches, castles, mines and monuments.  We wandered through alleyways that went nowhere, and over bridges that lead seemingly everywhere.  We took a train, a tram, a giant slide (2 actually) and a gondola.

And I took pictures of it all, hundred and hundreds of pictures.  It will take me some time to decompress, download and process it all.  And then I will be ready to share it with you.  But give me a couple of days.  Because in less than a week, I have to have the laundry done, the suitcases packed and everyone ready to head out on another adventure.  This time back to the U.S., where maybe I will have time to take a relaxing break from my vacations.  Not that I am complaining...on the contrary.  I loved every single minute of it.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<