Communion Photo Shoot

Sunday, May 29

As you know, MadHatter had her first Communion last Sunday (click here to see the pictures).  I knew that the day of the ceremony was going to be hectic and I probably wouldn't have time to take her portraits so a few weeks before the actual ceremony I helped her get dressed, drove her to the church and captured this very important moment in time.  She was so happy to pose for me (I am not kidding when I say that almost all of the poses she thought of herself) and she looked absolutely gorgeous...though I am not sure what happened to the baby girl we baptized seemingly yesterday.
I hope you enjoy them - I know we had a lot of fun together doing them...




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<