(For the first two days in Budapest click here, then here)
Sunday in Budapest. Actually, Sunday anywhere. A day for relaxing. For enjoying the sunshine and each other. It was exactly what we had planned for our last day in Hungary. And what better way to do that than to take a slow river boat ride down the Danube, visit the small zoo on Margaret Island, have a leisurely lunch, some cotton candy and stroll back to our hotel.
A perfect ending to the perfect visit to Budapest.
The Central European Time building. Shaped like a whale, which houses restaurants, shops and an event hall.
Listening intently to the history tour.
The water tower on Margaret Island.
Real, live storks at the zoo. Not sure I had ever seen one in person before this.
Taking the "flying train" to Hawaii
Time for cotton candy
It's as big as she is!
I didn't even notice the guy in the sweatshirt when I took this. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment