I haven't posted in awhile.
But that doesn't mean I haven't been busy. What I have done in the past few weeks is received a shipment of 301 boxes that consist of everything I own, scheduled and executed numerous play dates, been a mother on a daily basis to two, still small, children. We bought a car, had our dog shipped to us, and tried to learn our way around a bit. I have unpacked the boxes that I mentioned before, put away most of the contents of said boxes, and somehow still made it to the zoo, the small Eiffel Tower, the mirror maze and I can't count how many parks. I have taken pictures, I have written posts and, somehow, I have yet to get the two to meet online.
I will. Just give me a week or two because now I have my parents in town, Easter and two trips to fit in within the next two weeks. It always works this way when you move. And it is the reason I waited to start my last blog until after the settling in period. I thought I had it down this time. I mean, this was old hat and I could easily keep up with it all.
I was wrong.
But I will get to it. The posts about moving and the zoo and all we have done in the past month will be posted. And they all will be linked from here so you don't miss them, because I am going to break my cardinal rule of blogging and I am going to post date them. So they will be found before, not after, this post. I am doing this because I am writing a memoir for my family, as much as a blog for others, and I want to keep it in chronological order. Nothing sinister, no hidden agenda. And I can sort of, kind of, a little bit justify it by saying that most of the posts were written when they happened, I just needed to pick the right pictures and edit them (the posts, not necessarily the pictures).
I will be posting the updates all in one batch - so you may all of a sudden be about 5 posts behind. Please catch up if you have the time. If not, I understand. Lack of time is what got me in this predicament in the first place.
***Updated - here is the link on buying a car; the zoo trip; delivery of our possessions; moving the dog; Lookout Tower and Mirror Maze
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger
Hover Pin It Code
<
No comments:
Post a Comment